Run-Walk for Life June 5, 2021:
Since we are uncertain when social distancing will cease, we have decided
to again make this year’s Walk/Run a virtual event. So, what will that look like?
1) Register & create your own page at www.walkwcpc.com The program has a default goal, but feel free to increase it! Be bold and courageous! Those who prefer not to use the FundEasy online service can use this printed pledge form.
2) Contact your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors and ask them to support you in raising funds for WhatcomCounty Pregnancy Clinic. Email and Facebook are great ways to communicate. Use your unique link to send them
directly to your personal FundEasy webpage.
3) Once you’ve collected all your funds please mail them to our secure mailbox at P. O. Box 1663, Bellingham, WA 98227 by June 2. Or drop them off in person Friday, June 4 at WCPC from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Checks should be payable to “WCPC”. Don’t forget to enter all cash & check donations on your FundEasy page! WCPC will take care of any “Bill Me” pledges that are indicated on your registration form or online.
4) Each participant who raises $150 in pledges earns one Walk for Life T-shirt.
If you register as a family, every $150 raised will earn an additional T-shirt, but only for those who are participating. To get your T-shirt before the event please pick it up on June 4 at the WCPC. If you can’t pick it up in person we will mail you a T-shirt following the event.
5) Be creative in how you will raise funds and let your supporters know what you’ll be doing. For example, do any physical activity for 30 minutes or more. You can Walk/Run/Bike/Row/ Climb/Swim at home, at a park, in your neighborhood, anywhere you choose. Have fun with it!
6) Take a selfie photo wearing your T-shirt while doing your chosen physical activity. Send your selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it to Instagram using #wcpcwalk4life, or post it on our WCPC Facebook event page.
7) Prizes will be awarded for Most Funds Raised in four categories: Child (0-12), teen (13-19), adult, or family. Other prizes will be awarded to Best Selfie, Most Creative Attire, Most Creative Physical Activity, and Most Creative Route. For your photo to be considered it must be posted. We will announce winners on June 11 on WCPC’s website and our Facebook event page.
Baby Bottle Campaign
The annual Baby Bottles for WCPC is an opportunity for churches and families to provide financial support by filling a baby bottle with loose change, cash and checks. At WCPC we value both mother and baby, knowing that when we provide the help and support that the mother needs, she is able to make a choice for life.
We invite you to partner with us in providing our free services to women and men who need us. This campaign is an easy way for your congregation or group to partner with us and is also a great way for families with young children to talk about compassion and showing love to those in need. All of the funds collected go directly to our free patient care. If your church or group would like to participate, please contact Doddie Honrud at DoddieH@Whatcomclinic.com.